In 1985 the University Center of Southern Oklahoma’s Board of Trustees was established by the Oklahoma State Legislature. All members are appointed by the Governor and each member is given the opportunity to serve a nine-year term. Following the nine year term, board members can be reappointed at the Governor’s discretion.
The University Center Board of Trustees is authorized by statute to:
- submit a budget to the Oklahoma State Regents
- administer and oversee the management of funds
- negotiate agreements with universities/colleges for courses
- select the CEO who, in turn, coordinates programs and services, and hires/manages staff
- acquire and take title to real and personal property
2015 Board Meeting Dates & Agendas
- March 12 – UC – 4:00 p.m. – agenda
- June 2 – UC – 4:00 p.m. – agenda
- September 10 – UC – 4:00 p.m.
- December 10 – UC – 4:00 p.m.
Board of Trustees 2014-15
- Gary Farabough, Chair, Ardmore, OK
- Vice-Chair, Marietta, OK
- Eric J. Holquin, Secretary, Ardmore, OK
- Mark Cunningham, Ardmore, OK
- Gary Greene, Tishomingo, OK
- Keith King, Ardmore, OK
- Billy Scott Landgraf, Madill, OK
- Rita Ponder-Parker, Ardmore, OK
- Kirk Rodden, Ardmore, OK
- Thomas Worsham, Healdton, OK